* Recovery takes time;
* It was not your fault;
* Being vulnerable or intoxicated is not an excuse for someone to assault you;
* Rape or sexual assault is not an act of sex or lust – it is about aggression, power, humiliation;
* Complying and cooperation is not the same as consent.
* Sometimes cooperating or complying is the best thing to do;
* Take care of yourself physically and emotionally. This includes proper eating, rest and relaxation, doing nice things for yourself, and asking for help.
Source: Women's Self Defense Federation